Colloquial Norwegian : A Complete Language Course. Μέθοδος Αυτοδιδασκαλίας Νορβηγικών (+ Free Audio Online)
Δωρεάν αποστολή και αντικαταβολή
για αγορές άνω των 40€
Δυνατότητα παραλαβής από το κατάστημά μας
Εθνικής Αμύνης 28, Θεσσαλονίκη
olloquial Norwegian provides a step-by-step course in Norwegian as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Norwegian in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
- progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills
- structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar
- an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises
- realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios
- useful vocabulary lists throughout the text
- helpful notes about Norwegian society and culture
- additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Norwegian will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Norwegian.
Colloquials are now supported by FREE AUDIO available online. All audio tracks referenced within the text are free to stream or download from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio compliments the book and will help enhance learners’ listening and speaking skills.
Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
Κωδικός : 9780415470377
SKU : 1699693
Εκδότης : Routledge
Σειρές : Colloquial
Σελίδες : 377
Ημερομηνία έκδοσης : 2016
ISBN : 9781138949768
Διαστάσεις : 13.7 x 1.5 x 21.6 cm