The Business 2.0 Advanced: Student's Book
Δωρεάν αποστολή και αντικαταβολή
για αγορές άνω των 40€
Δυνατότητα παραλαβής από το κατάστημά μας
Εθνικής Αμύνης 28, Θεσσαλονίκη
The Student's Book contains 48 modules in eight units. Each unit deals with a key sector of activity in the business world. There are six different types of module:
About Business: These modules contain information and language for the topic area of each unit.
Vocabulary: These modules build on the important words and phrases associated with the topic and provide thorough practice.
Grammar: These modules help students practise the grammar in a communicative and meaningful way, in business situations relating to the unit topic.
Speaking: These modules develop understanding and speaking skills in typical business situations. In these modules, students build up a checklist of useful expressions to use in the speaking activities.
Writing: These modules provide practice for the most important types of document student will need to write at work. They analyse a model text, focus on key language and use both as a basis for doing a writing output activity.
Case study: The case studies provide an opportunity to apply all the language, skills and ideas students have worked on in the unit. They present authentic problem-solving situations similar to those students will meet in business.
- Business fundamentals - This opening section introduces students to basic business principles and vocabulary. It provides a solid foundation for students to build on in the course and will help them get the most out of all components of The Business 2.0
- Grammar and practice - This section gives a useful summary of grammar rules with clear examples, and also provides further practice of the essential grammar points in this level of the course
- Glossary - In each module, there is a short glossary of words students may not know
- Reviews -These units can be used in three ways: to consolidate the students’ work on the units, to catch up quickly if they’ve have missed a lesson, and to revise before tests or exams
- Additional material - This section contains all the extra materials students need to do pair- or group-work activities
- Recordings - Full scripts of all the audio recordings are provided, allowing students to study the audio dialogues in detail
Κωδικός : 9780230438040
SKU : 1714467
Εκδότης : MacMillan
Ημερομηνία έκδοσης : 2013