Oxford English an International Approach 2: Student's Book
Δωρεάν αποστολή και αντικαταβολή
για αγορές άνω των 40€
Δυνατότητα παραλαβής από το κατάστημά μας
Εθνικής Αμύνης 28, Θεσσαλονίκη
This new course provides students and teachers with current, meaningful, and practical activities along a thematic approach to help students to develop skills, gain confidence and enjoy the study of English.
Each book provides reading, writing, listening and speaking activities that support the development of skills, knowledge, values and attitudes. The contents link up with internationally relevant and topical issues, helping students relate the study of English to other subject areas and understand the wider importance of their study, building their enthusiasm.
For students aged 11-12 who have English as a strong second language or English as a first language. Designed to suit a number of curriculum including MYP and CIE, the full series will prepare students for the IGCSE in English as a Second Language.
- Comprehensive course of study supporting the four language skills in a practical yet enquiry based framework
- Content that introduces global contexts and issues to encourage critical thinking, self-discovery and problem-solving
- Plenty of cross curricular links, helping students understand the relevance of their learning
- Teacher's Guides link activities to concepts and provide worksheets to extend learning and understanding
- Bright and colourful design is thoroughly student-friendly, increasing motivation
- Content is truly international, including fiction and non-fiction texts sourced from all over the world on subjects students can relate to
Κωδικός : 9780199126651
SKU : 1714733
Εκδότης : Oxford
Ημερομηνία έκδοσης : 2009
ISBN : 9780199126651