New Format Speaking Listening & Writing Skills (& 6 practice Tests for the ECCE): Student's Book (Ισχύει από τις εξετάσεις Μαϊου 2021)
Δωρεάν αποστολή και αντικαταβολή
για αγορές άνω των 40€
Δυνατότητα παραλαβής από το κατάστημά μας
Εθνικής Αμύνης 28, Θεσσαλονίκη
Speaking Listening and Writing Skills for the Michigan ECCE will provide students with extensive practice in the format of the examination, developing and enhancing their speaking, listening and writing skills to the level required for success in the Michigan ECCE.
All our PRACTICE TESTS FOR THE MICHIGAN ECCE (Included free with ECCE Speaking Listening & Writing Skills) have been compiled following close evaluation of past examinations and sample material. The content, level and format of each practice test accurately reflect those of the examination.
- Grammar items are presented as short dialogues or single sentences, testing significant, practical, syntactic and morphological aspects of English.
- Vocabulary items are taken from the same sources as those encountered in the examination and test knowledge of lexis at upper intermediate level.
- Reading texts include short passages (taken from various sources), advertisements and related short passages such as those found in public information leaflets, brochures and magazines.
- Writing tasks reflect authentic, contemporary writing objectives.
- Listening material features naturally-spoken standard American English delivered at a normal rate through short conversational exchanges and talks such as radio interviews.
- Speaking tasks focus on asking for and giving information, decision-making and expressing and justifying opinions.
Κωδικός : 9789606131585
SKU : 1741554
Εκδότης : Grivas Publications
Γλώσσα : Αγγλικά
Τάξη : Lower (B2 Exams)
ISBN : 978-960-613-158-5